Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button
Posted by  Eve/VA of VA on 12/3/19 9:20am Msg #613074
Title companies are slammed with work now and a lot of things are going sideways. But there should still be communication - they're not the only game in town and we are juggling other appointments or, even worse, turning down work. If it's a company that I have a good relationship with, I'll go above and beyond and give them more leeway. To a point. Then, to CMA, I send an email stating my absolute deadline for receiving the documents. A few times, they ignore my final email and send the docs anyway. Sorry, can't do it. Oh well.

We can only do so much.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/19 7:07am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - Signerbill on 11/20/19 9:02am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Mindy/ on 11/20/19 9:53am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - SC/CA on 11/20/19 11:04am
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button - Haroon Anwarzai on 11/20/19 12:57pm
 THIS IS BEING ADDRESSED, says scheduling coordinator via -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/19 5:19pm
 Re: I think someone forgot to push the "send" button -  Eve/VA on 12/3/19 9:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.