Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I
Posted by notaryKing of OH on 3/30/15 12:06pm Msg #527813
To add in to some questions, no, I'm not over thinking this. This is what I'm told I have to do by the president of the company doing this. I talk to him face to face, and there is just some stip by them, the builder AND the lender, to conduct signings off site.

Thanks for the replies, as I thought I can do them there, that seems to be the tone of the answers.

I'll drive a half a mile and do the signing as long as the checks keep cashing. Thanks to you all.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A question from a pro, to the pros. This one got me. Help - notaryKing on 3/27/15 11:22pm
 A question from a pro, to the pros. This one got me. Help - TacomaBoy on 3/28/15 12:44am
 Re: A question from a pro, to the pros. This one got me. Help -  VT_Syrup on 3/28/15 2:46am
 as stated above why are you finding conflict? - Darlin_AL on 3/28/15 10:20am
 Re: A question from a pro, to the pros. This one got me. Help - Luckydog on 3/28/15 11:46am
 If you are not named in the documents, have no $$$ interest -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/28/15 12:06pm
 I'm reading the OP differently, I guess? -  ReneeK_MI on 3/30/15 7:15am
 Re: I - notaryKing on 3/30/15 12:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.