Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Competition
Posted by LKT/CA of CA on 4/29/16 8:41pm Msg #550857
<<<There are over 400 notaries in Chino Hills alone. How's that for sobering? That's just Chino Hills... not Chino. China has another 500 or so.>>>

There may be 400 *commissioned* persons but that doesn't tell you who's only notarizing for their employer, who's letting their commission expire and not utilizing it, who's works in a store front, who's mobile, what territory they cover and a whole host of other variables.

I'm NO one's competition when it comes to jail notarizations because I refer ALL of those to someone else. The $75 notaries are not MY competition because I charge significantly more than peanuts. So this "competition" thing is really....well...not competition at all, in my book. I market so that folks know I exist....whether or not they choose to work with someone else, I could care less. JMO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New to this Signing Agent Business - Joy Karavedas on 4/29/16 5:49pm
 BINGO! -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/29/16 5:56pm
 It really varies based on wher eyou're at... - Marian_in_CA on 4/29/16 6:57pm
 Re: It really varies based on wher eyou - Joy Karavedas on 4/29/16 7:53pm
 Competition - LKT/CA on 4/29/16 8:41pm
 Profile on NR and Premier Membership -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/29/16 8:07pm
 Echoing Cheryl_Elliott -  Ernest__CT on 4/29/16 9:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.