Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Got one yesterday that was sooo informative...NOT
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 5/4/16 9:50am Msg #551154
<<Seems to me that the text offers are getting less and less informative as time goes on>>

There is no doubt a few reasons for that, such as........

1. The person creating the offer is lazy.
2. They want you to hit the "I'm Available" button as quickly as possible. They want you to react, not think.
3. You have to make a lightning fast decision if you want the job, or else someone will beat you to it.

I know that in my own experience the things I look at to determine if I want a job are:

1. The company that is offering it.
2. The fee offered.
3. The date, time and location.

If those things are all okay then I'll look at what the job actually is. You have to make a decision so quickly on these text blasts that its easy to overlook little details, like "faxbacks required". But if they don't show that as being a requirement in the listing, and only tell you later.....then you should tell them how much additional you want for that, since it wasn't what you agreed to. If they refuse, then give them the job back.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Latest lowball offer from Snapdocs. I got an email -  MW/VA on 5/3/16 7:15pm
 Sooo...SnapDocs is just a platform, huh? Then why are -  Linda_H/FL on 5/3/16 7:34pm
 Exactly, Linda. From what I've read it's a former ss owner -  MW/VA on 5/3/16 7:54pm
 its crazy some of the prices that I get in text... -  Cari on 5/3/16 9:24pm
 Re: its crazy some of the prices that I get in text... - Rose Covarrubias on 5/4/16 2:13am
 Re: Sooo...SnapDocs is just a platform, huh? Then why are - Luckydog on 5/4/16 4:51pm
 I found out that this was a "gliche". It's a Deed signing -  MW/VA on 5/4/16 8:24am
 Got one yesterday that was sooo informative...NOT - Lee/AR on 5/4/16 9:27am
 Re: Got one yesterday that was sooo informative...NOT - SteveS/CA on 5/4/16 9:50am
 It is unreasonable as well, Marilynn . . . -  Christine/OK on 5/4/16 11:05am
 Re: Latest lowball offer from Snapdocs. I got an email - Felicia on 5/4/16 2:56pm
 I'm curious why fees with companies that use your -  Linda_H/FL on 5/4/16 3:05pm
 Re: I - Felicia on 5/4/16 11:32pm
 "the average fee across all signings on Snapdocs is $92"! n/m -  Teresa/FL on 5/5/16 2:02pm
 That's the average. MANY app signings and mostly refis n/m - Outreach SnapDocs on 5/6/16 7:39pm
 Thanks, Felicia. I will make Snapdocs aware of some of -  MW/VA on 5/4/16 4:54pm
 Re: Thanks, Felicia. I will make Snapdocs aware of some of -  Mindy/ on 5/4/16 5:56pm
 Re: Thanks, Felicia. I will make Snapdocs aware of some of - SteveS/CA on 5/4/16 7:02pm
 SteveS/CA - I can agree wMindy with respect to confirming -  Christine/OK on 5/5/16 5:22am
 Re: SteveS/CA - I can agree wMindy with respect to confirming -  Mindy/ on 5/5/16 1:34pm
 Re: Thanks, Felicia. I will make Snapdocs aware of some of - Felicia on 5/9/16 11:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.