Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Good job! And since goal is TC Direct work...
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/27/17 11:14am Msg #574341
no way should we be allowing "major TCs" (as I read in one thread) to get accustomed to an unfair fee ($xx.00) by saying 'yes' to that nonsense.* Once <TC> gets used to something as far-fetched as that, there's no telling how Low 3rd party will have to bid to get an account with them - and we know what will come next if folks keep choosing to work with SS middle.

A sizable portion of the closing fee for notary is not asking too much (otherwise have signers get notarized docs witnessed & shipped on their own).

*No, the market doesn't bear what I asked for and got on my very 1st signing (2011) but I still have that TC confirmation as a reminder of what my services are worth Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  MW/VA on 4/27/17 10:28am
 The case could also be made that you could probably - ananotary on 4/27/17 10:42am
 Right on, Marilynn... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/17 10:44am
 Awesome and way to go! Reviews from reliable sources always -  Cari on 4/27/17 10:54am
 Good job! And since goal is TC Direct work... - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/17 11:14am
 Yes, because of SD, I'm down to half a dozen tc's that call -  MW/VA on 4/27/17 5:49pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a - LKT/CA on 4/27/17 3:10pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  JanetK_CA on 4/27/17 5:10pm
 Agree with Janet n/m - ananotary on 4/27/17 6:27pm
 Re: A case in point for holding out for decent fees. I asked a -  Cari on 4/28/17 6:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.