Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week.....
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/27/17 7:09pm Msg #577557
Good to hear you had a nice relaxing time with family in Colorado!

My week was mostly unremarkable, with just two minor exceptions. The first was a seller's pkg with requests to meet @ Starbucks and to communicate via text. I usually suggest a different location with bigger tables, but I didn't know anywhere else to suggest in that area, was short on time, and hate getting into that much detail via text, so I went along with it. Get there and, of course, there are no vacant tables and the only other place we could find nearby was a table outside: in the 92 degree heat. At least we found one in the shade and there was only one signer. Because it's been so dry here, it actually wasn't that bad. Compared to 113 degrees, this was no big deal! [Every 10 degrees makes a huge difference, right?! Wink] The slight breeze, however, was a mixed blessing...

The other one of note was a repeat GNW client who always helps me get my attitude into a better place when I'm tempted to complain. She's a very sharp, very nice woman - and a former notary - just a few years older than me, who is completely bedridden with MS. (She can still manage to sign her name, fortunately.) She has such a great attitude and a visit with her always reminds me to count my blessings!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - notarydi/CA on 6/26/17 8:55am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - SteveS/CA on 6/26/17 8:59am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - ananotary on 6/26/17 12:06pm
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 8:07am
 (COLORADO SOUNDS DIVINE! WELCOME BACK!) n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 9:14am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  JanetK_CA on 6/27/17 7:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.