Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week.....
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/27/17 8:07am Msg #577495
Business blessings abound around here. After quite a slow down last month, this week is extremely busy, a couple of refis to get rid of PMI, lots of sellers packages and HELOCS. Keeps me hopping all over the place. GNW has picked up. I'm looking forward to this weekend, it's a holiday coming up and there are so many people on the roads this week and next taking advantage of the three day passage to adventure in the wine country and beachheads.

I'm staying home as much as possible. Romeo and I might sneak off to the beach early morning or evening to cool off.

I'm happy that people come to the table clad in clothes to sign their documents cuz it's really too hot to wear any more than a speedo.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - notarydi/CA on 6/26/17 8:55am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - SteveS/CA on 6/26/17 8:59am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - ananotary on 6/26/17 12:06pm
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 8:07am
 (COLORADO SOUNDS DIVINE! WELCOME BACK!) n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 9:14am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  JanetK_CA on 6/27/17 7:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.