Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 6/26/17 8:55am Msg #577423
Spent a week in beautiful CO at Lake Vallecito. One hour north of Durango. With hubby, daughter and her family. Panned for gold. Very relaxing.

Came back and had quite the adventures in signing last week.

Tuesday....If you request an 8 a.m. appointment you need to be up and rockin' and rollin'. Don't come to the door lookin' like you just rolled outta bed. Tousled hair, dirty white, crumpled t-shirt, and gym trunks....looked like something Richard Simmons might wear. And, really, I CAN get my eye make-up off. I don't want to see the remnants of last night's eyeliner on your face, SIR!

Wednesday.....signed up a lovely (at least on the eyes Smile ) man that owned an Italian restaurant. He sent me home with delicious pizza.

Wednesday....160 pages, 3 people signing. 9 people in the house....WTH? And, the two year old kept finding bits of seaweed on the kitchen floor that he was chomping down. The dad kept saying, "Where's he getting the seaweed? Off the kitchen floor? Can't somebody watch him while I try to sign docs?" It was chaos. Again, if you ask me to take my shoes off, I better not be finding wet seaweed under the table with my bare feet!

Sunday....yesterday. Had to make the trek to Lancaster for a signing. Only way in was the 14 freeway ... or so I thought. Freeway was closed in both directions due to a pretty big fire. Thank God for OnStar. They were able to route me to my signing on backroads and I made it in time. Three hours one way. But, it was quite the adventure getting there....and 113 degrees as well. And, yes, my client makes it worthwhile for the drive.

And, how was your week?

Happy signings this week, folks! Drive safe!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - notarydi/CA on 6/26/17 8:55am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - SteveS/CA on 6/26/17 8:59am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... - ananotary on 6/26/17 12:06pm
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 8:07am
 (COLORADO SOUNDS DIVINE! WELCOME BACK!) n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 9:14am
 Re: back from vacation.....adventures in signing last week..... -  JanetK_CA on 6/27/17 7:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.