Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: That
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/14/19 11:17pm Msg #604342
"The cos. figured that since there was less paper to print our fees should be less."

I'm not convinced that they ever really believed that. More likely, they just believed that they could convince enough notaries to believe that to get away with lowering the amount they'd have to pay - and it seems to have worked... Grrrr

I agree with the rest of the post above, though. I also agree that retirement (from NSA work and perhaps all notary work) is looking better all the time. In spite of the risk of remote notarizations conducted in centralized locations by employee-notaries taking over a major chunk of all notary work nationwide, certain entities are still actively marketing for new people to get into this field. Earlier this evening, I was winding down with a web based computer game that has ads, and I was hit with a promo video by XYZ about becoming a notary. It was a series of quick statements by notaries about all the benefits of being a notary public. I'm sure it was taped at one of their conferences... Frown Thankfully, I was able to skip past it after a few seconds!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do eClosings in Iowa, buy a tablet, buy more data on your - Colonel/IA on 3/14/19 2:34pm
 Not me. I'm getting tired. Will soon be REtired! n/m - Jack/AL on 3/14/19 4:04pm
 What Jack said - jnew on 3/14/19 4:19pm
 Well, it's okay for now...$90 and print 30 or so pages -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/19 4:37pm
 That's how it was a few years ago with Amtrust & Flagstar -  MW/VA on 3/14/19 5:41pm
 Agree: Equipment-$$$ Fee-$ Obsolete - get dumped anyway - Lee/AR on 3/14/19 5:49pm
 Re: That -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/19 11:17pm
 Re: Do eClosings in Iowa, buy a tablet, buy more data on your - SteveS/CA on 3/15/19 11:19am
 Nope...we don't. n/m - Linda_H/FL on 3/16/19 8:10am
 No. Sprint offered me a lower cost plan because I don't -  MW/VA on 3/16/19 10:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.