Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Well, it's okay for now...$90 and print 30 or so pages
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/14/19 4:37pm Msg #604333
I didn't have to invest in any new equipment, I already was equipped. I like the Pavaso hybrid signings, they are a piece of cake.

It's an easy process. But like you, I'm seeing the roll of toilet paper getting thinner and thinner. Fees have dropped tremendously. Companies' owners and escrow officers are abusive, uncaring, as they aren't making any money either, not like the good ole days.

Meanwhile the market is flooded everywhere with folks looking for the latest gig hustle, and to boot, they lack training and/or experience.

I once was very challenged and motivated to do this business against many odds, but the odds are outweighing the benefits, and I'm with you, Jack, retirement is looking better and better. I've got a house to rebuild that burned in 2017 in the Thomas Fire, and I'm selling my current home this year. These activities are way more attractive to me that trying to compete with hourly mindsets, and certainly more profitable and beneficial.

What I got out of years, decades of hard work is a poke in the eye, no pun intended. The stress of this business in the last couple of years has taken a toll on my health and my eyesight, but not my vision and I see a lot more opportunities for fun, relaxation, and personal satisfaction in managing my assets than in competing for bird seed with a flock of hustlers.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do eClosings in Iowa, buy a tablet, buy more data on your - Colonel/IA on 3/14/19 2:34pm
 Not me. I'm getting tired. Will soon be REtired! n/m - Jack/AL on 3/14/19 4:04pm
 What Jack said - jnew on 3/14/19 4:19pm
 Well, it's okay for now...$90 and print 30 or so pages -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/19 4:37pm
 That's how it was a few years ago with Amtrust & Flagstar -  MW/VA on 3/14/19 5:41pm
 Agree: Equipment-$$$ Fee-$ Obsolete - get dumped anyway - Lee/AR on 3/14/19 5:49pm
 Re: That -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/19 11:17pm
 Re: Do eClosings in Iowa, buy a tablet, buy more data on your - SteveS/CA on 3/15/19 11:19am
 Nope...we don't. n/m - Linda_H/FL on 3/16/19 8:10am
 No. Sprint offered me a lower cost plan because I don't -  MW/VA on 3/16/19 10:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.