Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Snapdocs will get squeezed out
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/5/19 8:31pm Msg #605141
I respectfully disagree. It takes tons of money to make a switch to e-closings, and the majority of title companies out there do not like to change nor want or need to or could afford new software. It's not only them, but it's also the lenders and recording. I haven't been asked to do one, not working for the players doing them...keeping very busy without all that. It's not going to take over anytime soon...maybe the huge players (which have done so), but they only make up a small percentage of lender/ title companies out there. I am not averse to doing them, but not making an investment when not required right now is fine by me.
SD is a platform, they can easily book e-closings with them if those players switch. Not seeing these companies who have it locked down tight with the title, lenders, closers changing to a platform which they already own their own. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I received an email last night about e-notary. For those -  MW/VA on 4/3/19 9:33am
 Re: I received an email last night about e-notary. For those - Luckydog on 4/3/19 11:03am
 This is exactly why I haven't jumped on board for e-notary. -  MW/VA on 4/3/19 2:34pm
 e-notary - Signerbill on 4/3/19 1:17pm
 Re: I received an email last night about e-notary. For those -  VT_Syrup on 4/3/19 1:31pm
 InstaNotary is a pay to play directory...very expensive one! n/m - Lee/AR on 4/3/19 1:42pm
 I didn't research it, but I'm sure it's all about them -  MW/VA on 4/3/19 2:30pm
 I didn't post the email address of the sender for obvious -  MW/VA on 4/3/19 2:31pm
 As we know, the name of the game today is creating "apps". n/m -  MW/VA on 4/3/19 2:33pm
 Thanks for the heads-up re: new angle to beware of. -  JanetK_CA on 4/3/19 3:14pm
 It's only a matter of time before SnapDocs etc ... - BearPaw/CO on 4/4/19 11:02am
 Snapdocs will get squeezed out -  VT_Syrup on 4/4/19 12:56pm
 Re: Snapdocs will get squeezed out - Luckydog on 4/5/19 8:31pm
 Thanks. This is great documentation for this issue! -  JanetK_CA on 4/4/19 2:40pm
 Thanks for posting this! -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/4/19 3:30pm
 <<Connected to the underworld>> - BearPaw/CO on 4/5/19 11:20am
 Re: <<Connected to the underworld>> -  canotaryhere on 4/5/19 2:57pm
 Re: I received an email last night about e-notary. For those -  canotaryhere on 4/5/19 2:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.