Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Long Time
Posted by Christina Watson of WA on 8/12/03 5:38pm Msg #76
I am trying to stay in the loop here. I haven't posted in a long time. But do companies really think they are going to get a notary to go to someone's house to sign loan documents when you know they are making $125.00 to $150.00+ for just calling and scheduling a notary to go to their borrowers homes. $45.00 dollars is crazy especially if you have to fax them, take you time driving to their homes, wear on your vehicles, pay your own taxes. Some signings take on average especially a refi. about 30-45minutes if the borrowers know what they are actually signing. If there are problems they may take 2 hours or so. I have actually had a signing take 2 hours due to it being after hours and the borrowers having so many questions. Many borrowers don't realize when you go to their home you don't know alot about their loan.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but their doesn't seem to be always a standard set of documents on a signing unless you repeatedly work with the same lender/ title/ escrow company.

I am just curious why notaries actually would except anything less than $60.00 or $75.00 dollars ?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Long Time - Christina Watson on 8/12/03 5:38pm
 Re: Long Time -  Tina_MA on 8/13/03 12:50am
 Re: Long Time - Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 8/22/03 8:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.