Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything?
Posted by  LA_NOTARY of LA on 10/21/03 6:17pm Msg #148
Hi Ninna- AMEN!! Where I'm from (Louisiana), there is not one organization that I am aware of that offer CSA training. NNA, FERGETABOUTIT. They don't even recognize the boot!!! In my opinion, NNA is more often erroneous than not as far as being current in the notary laws from state to state. In my state, effective Jan '04, it will be mandatory for us to affix our assigned "notary i.d. numbers on each document AND pay a yearly fee to the Sec of State. I am a member of my local chapter and it gives me more info than NNA has ever gave. So far, a couple of agencies have asked me if I have the certification and when I state that training is not available to me in my area, they say that not having one won't make a difference anyway. They just confirm with me that I have the experience and move on. With the new and existing overhead I have to pay regarding my biz, at this point, I'm not about to pay more $$$ for training I don't need. Keep the faith....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? - Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 10/21/03 4:38pm
 Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  LA_NOTARY on 10/21/03 6:17pm
 Re: Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 10/21/03 10:27pm
 Re: Re: Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  LA_NOTARY on 10/21/03 11:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.