Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Re: Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything?
Posted by  LA_NOTARY of LA on 10/21/03 11:03pmMsg #153
Hi Ninna-As I was responding to your msg I remembered...we are the premier louisiana gals!!! Girl, let me tell ya-LA legislature has really turned things around regarding notaries. When you go to the SOS website, click on notaries and you will get the complete info on all the changes. Considering the changes, I wouldn't be surprised if some of us lobby to get full reciproisity of all parishes of the state!!! Give me a call so we can discuss the new info.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? - Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 10/21/03 4:38pm
 Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  LA_NOTARY on 10/21/03 6:17pm
 Re: Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 10/21/03 10:27pm
 Re: Re: Re: CSA??? Doesn't experience count for anything? -  LA_NOTARY on 10/21/03 11:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.