Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Express - La Mirada, CA
Posted by  Tina_MA of MA on 11/17/03 3:29pm Msg #256
"...I called the escrow company to ask them about the payment. They told me that the company that hired me is responsible for paying me."

I have received the same type of response. I think that lenders and title co's should be held responsible for the type of companies THEY themselves are hiring.

If a lender or title co is receiving calls from Notaries that they haven't been paid then there is a problem with that company. The lender or title co should not give that company any more business.

Quite frankly, these lenders and title co's have plenty of weight to throw around and have the power to compel SS's to pay us our fees.

We should not be left "swinging in the wind".
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Express - La Mirada, CA - Anonymous on 9/25/03 9:05pm
 Re: Notary Express - La Mirada, CA -  Tina_MA on 11/17/03 3:29pm
 Re: Notary Express - La Mirada, CA - Barbs- Mo from 24.207.128.37 on 11/17/03 4:18pm
 Re: Notary Express - La Mirada, CA - Barbs- Mo from 24.207.128.37 on 11/17/03 4:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.