Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

GNW - California notaries please WWYD
Posted by  Notarysigner of CA on 7/25/14 1:33pm Msg #512278

You have a ten page Doc to notarize, the Ack is on the last page (page 10) and the Doc has been stapled by Atty (or Paralegal) in advance of your arrival.

The Docs are signed in front of you and then, the client also signs the last page (page 10) by mistake.

1. Do you fill out a new Ack and attach it to the ten pages you have making it eleven pages?
2. Do you correct the original Ack and initial?
3. Atty wants to email you another Ack (which is slightly different than yours but the fonts will match the other pages) and send it back later so the mistake will be replaced with your signature?

Just curious what you would do?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 GNW - California notaries please WWYD -  Notarysigner on 7/25/14 1:33pm
 Re: GNW - California notaries please WWYD -  Shoshana/AZ on 7/25/14 2:08pm
 Re: GNW - California notaries please WWYD -  Notarysigner on 7/25/14 2:31pm
 Re: GNW - California notaries please WWYD -  Shoshana/AZ on 7/25/14 3:28pm
 I think you know my answer, but here goes...... - Alz on 7/25/14 2:11pm
 Re: I think you know my answer, but here goes...... -  Notarysigner on 7/25/14 2:29pm
 Yes, I know it wasn't lost...the notary would - Alz on 7/25/14 3:14pm
 Precisely... n/m - Stephanie Santiago on 7/25/14 5:17pm
 Thanks for your answers, we all do the same thing n/m -  Notarysigner on 7/26/14 8:11am
 Re: GNW - California notaries please WWYD - LKT/CA on 7/27/14 11:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.