Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: That
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/25/14 12:26am Msg #515951
I guess we each have to find out what works best for us and the printers we choose. I don't find my HPs "quirky" because they're just what I'm used to. Perhaps a bit more particular maybe? Wink There's also the advantage of getting a new drum included with each new cartridge, so that's one less thing to deal with. Again, just different perspectives.

I did end up reordering from 4inkjets and they got here in a hurry. And I got in excess of 10,400 prints from my last cartridge at a cost of about $55. (I think that might be the most prints I ever got from a cartridge.) The replacements were a little les$ because I found an online coupon code that worked.

I guess it was worth the try, but I think I'll stick with what works for me, now that NotRot has the link fixed here. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Update re: SuperMediaStore/Linkyo cartridges - bad news. - JanetK_CA on 9/22/14 4:19pm
 Re: Update re: SuperMediaStore/Linkyo cartridges - bad news. - kcg on 9/22/14 4:27pm
 That's too bad, because I get get performance from their -  MW/VA on 9/23/14 11:10am
 Re: That -  JanetK_CA on 9/25/14 12:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.