Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com?
Posted by  Hiba/CA of CA on 10/1/14 3:11pm Msg #516329
I can't speak to anyone else's experience other than my own:

1) Yes fantastic customer service and super responsive when you have problems.
2) I bought a Brother MFC 8810DW from Costco. Loved it. High output, great quality.
3) When it was time to replace the toner, I figured I'd give 4InkJets a try. No sooner had I started printing that I would get bad drag marks on the paper. Sometimes top, sometimes bottom, sometimes smudges... never clean copies. It ended up costing me so much money in reprints and time spent separating the two copies into a clean pile and "dirty" pile. It didn't matter how many times I'd clean the drum, clean the whole thing. Every print job was a problem.
4) I ordered another cartridge thinking maybe this one was defective. Problem did not go away
5) Got a Brother cartridge, problem still did not go away
6) Returned the printer to Costco, bought the same model, have used nothing but Brother cartridges and no problems yet.

Can I say for a fact that the issue was the cartridge? No. Could the printer have been a lemon? Yes. But there's no way for me to find out and I'm too gun-shy now to risk trying an off-market toner. I wonder if anyone else went through something like this.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? - stell/IL on 9/26/14 10:08pm
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? -  JanetK_CA on 9/26/14 11:45pm
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? - stell/IL on 9/27/14 7:34am
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? - Luckydog on 9/27/14 10:18am
 Great Company to buy from - BestFlCloser on 9/27/14 11:07am
 I have mfc8690dw. had lots of problems with LD Products -  sigtogo/OR on 9/27/14 1:05pm
 Re: I have mfc8690dw. had lots of problems with LD Products - stell/IL on 9/27/14 4:47pm
 Re: I have mfc8690dw. had lots of problems with LD Products - Annette Donker on 9/27/14 11:44pm
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? - BrotherOwner on 9/28/14 11:12pm
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/30/14 7:06am
 Re: Has anybody purchased printer cartridges from 4inkjets.com? -  Hiba/CA on 10/1/14 3:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.