Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 10/30/14 11:18amMsg #518284
I started working with Michelle Williams' The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ in Sep. 2011. It was always a pleasure working with them and I was always happy to accommodate their signings when they called. Usually, I dealt with Michelle on the phone or email. Never had any issues with docs or payment ... until now.

Somewhere along the line, Michelle mentioned to me that she was getting out of the SS business and opening another unrelated business. My understanding is that she opened a smoothie business and is doing well and expanding.

Michelle's LinkedIn profile says she <<was previously>> with The Signing Agents until April 2013.

So, here's my query. Is Michelle still involved with/affiliated with The Signing Agents?

I've accepted assignments from TSA since April 2013 without issue with emails supposedly from Michelle. However, this last signing (9/10/14) was a bit different: scheduler quibbled on fee, snide remark about LO, payment still not received. When I inquired on 10/16/14, TSA advised, "Its us on this side, we're trying to get caught up after losing Office Administrator position...I'll send you a note as soon as your payment is mailed!" 10/29/14, I inquired again. Now, I'm told: "Check #XXXX for $XXX mailed this week for [borrower]. Cheers!"

Please tell me my feeling of unease is unfounded.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ -  Yoli/CA on 10/30/14 11:18am
 Yoli, I have worked for them once (10MAY13), but was in -  Christine/OK on 10/30/14 11:47am
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ - Skyhye/CA on 10/30/14 1:51pm
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ -  Yoli/CA on 11/5/14 2:45pm
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ - 1AZNotary on 11/11/14 6:23pm
 This is unbelievable. - 1AZNotary on 1/23/17 6:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.