Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

This is unbelievable.
Posted by 1AZNotary of AZ on 1/23/17 6:12pm Msg #568699
This is unbelievable.

The post above:
Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ
Posted by 1AZNotary on 11/11/14 6:23pm IS NOT ME! I will be researching the ip address this was generated from and will be taking action against who is responsible!

This is Michelle Williams and I am no longer a Signing Agent and sold the company to Onesimus Strachan in April of 2013. After many attempts to have the articles amended we were finally successful as of 09/16. However I have a Bill of Sale dated April, 2013! I believe I ran a 5 star company built with Pride & Hard work until my very last day. EVERY Notary that worked for us was always paid ON TIME EVERY TIME! If you look at the ratings from that point and earlier (04/2013), you will see the line of demarcation. When I handed this beloved company over to Onesimus, I never expected to see what I am seeing. I pray all has improved.

To all of you who work so hard in this field and have not been treated fairly...I am sorry. Although I am no longer in the industry, if any of you should feel the need to contact me please feel free to do so at WilliamsPrecedence@gmail.com

All the best to you.

Michelle Williams

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ -  Yoli/CA on 10/30/14 11:18am
 Yoli, I have worked for them once (10MAY13), but was in -  Christine/OK on 10/30/14 11:47am
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ - Skyhye/CA on 10/30/14 1:51pm
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ -  Yoli/CA on 11/5/14 2:45pm
 Re: The Signing Agents, Tucson, AZ - 1AZNotary on 11/11/14 6:23pm
 This is unbelievable. - 1AZNotary on 1/23/17 6:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.