Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Professional Settlement Services NV, Henderson,Las vegas
Posted by itsfubar2 of TN on 4/17/15 5:44pm Msg #529238
Additional- just so this last message I posted makes sense.. I copied and pasted it as It was originally written to be in response to others speaking about this company in Henderson NV-- and the references to the "others" comments were already there so this would have been relating to their messages.. However-- that post could not be sent to that other site as they are having a forum problem and posts cannot be added at this time and therefore I was encouraged to post my comments on here as many Notaries like myself read& scan and keep up on more then one Notary site so therefore my comments would still be seen since they cant be put on the other site. Other comments were regarding the hand holding, numerous phone calls while on the assignment, low offers made for signings, and a very low fee paid for print and trip fees that someone mentioned wouldn't have even covered their gas to get there.. those notaries were saying they were done with dealing with PSS in Henderson (las Vegas) NV...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Re: Professional Settlement Services NV, Henderson,Las vegas - itsfubar2 on 4/17/15 5:28pm
 Re: Professional Settlement Services NV, Henderson,Las vegas - itsfubar2 on 4/17/15 5:44pm
 insulting to Notary Publics s/b Notaries Public (pet peeve) -  JPH13/MO on 4/17/15 7:06pm
 Re: insulting to Notary Publics s/b Notaries Public (pet peeve) - itsfubar2 on 4/17/15 8:43pm
 Linked now :-) - Moneyman/TX on 4/17/15 7:43pm
 Re: Linked now :-) - itsfubar2 on 4/17/15 8:30pm
 SC = Signing Central (not South Carolina) n/m -  Teresa/FL on 4/17/15 8:33pm
 Re: SC = Signing Central (not South Carolina) - itsfubar2 on 4/17/15 8:48pm
 Wishing the best for your sister, itsfubar2 n/m - BearPaw/CO on 4/17/15 9:46pm
 Re: Wishing the best for your sister, itsfubar2 - Brenda/FL on 4/17/15 9:58pm
 Sent you a PM : check your inbox :) n/m - Moneyman/TX on 4/22/15 10:02am
 That's quite a nom de plume you have there. - Philip Johnson on 4/18/15 11:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.