Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

EFT/Direct deposit - 'Like' for numerous reasons. :D
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 5/25/15 6:05am Msg #531451
I have always utilized multiple accounts for business protection/cash flow management.

The manner in which I have my accounts setup is as follows and involves less risks associated with EFT/Direct Deposit:

My General Business Account functions as my Accounts Receivable account - from which I immediately transfer most of the funds to the business operating account.

My Business Operating Account functions as my Accounts Payable account and that serves the 'main' account.

My Business Savings Account is for gathering funds in preparation for my quarterly estimated Federal and State tax payments that are held in 'reserve' there until the due date approaches, and are then funds are transferred into the Operating Account for issuing these payments.

This method retains all traceability functions and protects the funds in the Accounts Payable portion of my business payments and ensures that there are sufficient funds available for the quarterly estimated Federal and State tax payments.

Good Luck with your decision. Big Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? - ajm2 on 5/24/15 4:39pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? - Luckydog on 5/24/15 5:49pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? -  Marian_in_CA on 5/24/15 6:13pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? - Karla/OR on 5/24/15 6:37pm
 Employers usually make direct deposits..... n/m - Notarysigner on 5/24/15 7:33pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? - Laurie_OR on 5/24/15 11:36pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? -  Marian_in_CA on 5/24/15 11:51pm
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? -  sueharke on 5/25/15 12:37am
 Re: Fass mandates Direct deposit or ???? -  sueharke on 5/25/15 12:36am
 EFT/Direct deposit - 'Like' for numerous reasons. :D -  Christine/OK on 5/25/15 6:05am
 I have several cos. that direct deposit & I love it. IMO -  MW/VA on 5/25/15 9:24am
 Re: I have several cos. that direct deposit & I love it. IMO -  sueharke on 5/25/15 10:31am
 ..."protect yourself from the IRS". That's a powerful -  MW/VA on 5/25/15 3:12pm
 Re: ..."protect yourself from the IRS". That -  sueharke on 5/25/15 7:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.