Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Road safety and our business
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/27/15 11:01am Msg #535199
While companies are cutting costs by texting and email broadcasting their orders, and we are MOBILE, it seems an impossible feat to be a multitasker as we're motoring to our assignments. Throw in bad weather and it's even riskier and hazardous.

Safety on the road needs to be our primary focus, then getting places on time. If I'm running even 5 minutes late, I pull off the road to call the client 15 minutes ahead of my appointment time so that they have that expectation and aren't mad when I show up.

At least the Honda manufacturers are sensitive to text messaging and email messages by implementing a functions feature that makes it hands free to view/retrieve these. NSAs aren't the only road warriors out there. Many jobs have become mobile, as well as car pooling moms, etc.

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2015/Accord-Sedan/features/HondaLink-SMS-Text-Message-and-Email-Functions/6

I love my Honda!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Road safety and our business -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/15 11:01am
 Re: Road safety and our business - kcg on 7/27/15 1:39pm
 Re: Road safety and our business - GAMMYx3/MA on 7/27/15 3:56pm
 Re: Road safety and our business - Luckydog on 7/27/15 7:06pm
 This will keep up until -  Dorothy Matsel on 7/27/15 5:39pm
 i should clarify. text & email notifications appead while -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/15 8:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.