Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Coast to Coast, San Dimas, CA be on your toes
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/28/15 8:00am Msg #535299
Received a call as I was on my way to my last signing at 5pm downtown. The caller had a very high pitched voice and spoke rapidly, so rapidly, I had to ask her to repeat everything four times. I finally got out of her that the signing was in Carpinteria (she could not pronouce correctly), that it was scheduled to occur yesterday, and finally, I asked, what is the name of our company, please speak more slowly so I can understand you....COAST TO COAST. Oh, that changes everything. No way am I going to break my neck to drive in peak traffic congestion on the 101 to a signing that I may never see payment for all this drama on EOM day, and neither are they going to agree to pay me for scope of work. I asked her to please take me off their call list. No way I will work for them. I hung up. Phew. And no communication skills. Young and dumb to be toiling for Coast to Coast fka SoCal Signings. A newbie could get stung real bad if they don't know who they're talking with.

EOM day yesterday, only three signings, but they paid well, and only one was a new loan, then a sellers package and lastly a refi of Nationstar variable loan to fixed rate. Easy peasy day. And I will be paid for each of them in the coming days as these files close on Friday.

Interesting, besides Coast to Coast I received six calls, all for times I was already scheduled.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Coast to Coast, San Dimas, CA be on your toes -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/15 8:00am
 Coast to Coast/Coast 2 Coast Two different SSs. - BearPaw/CO on 7/28/15 12:16pm
 I have already solicited Harry's help in doing so n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/15 12:54pm
 Re: C2C HAD TO THREATEN TO SUE TO GET PAID - Maria Grijalva on 2/17/16 12:56am
 Re: Coast to Coast, San Dimas, CA be on your toes - SoCal Signing Co. on 6/14/16 2:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.