Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Coast to Coast/Coast 2 Coast Two different SSs.
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/28/15 12:16pm Msg #535343
Beware Coast 2 Coast, which is Lisa's (of SoCal Signings) latest expansion into the low-pay, no pay SS business. How does she do it? Oh, yeah, millions of NSAs willing to work for her crappy fees and then happy not to get paid while Lisa vacations in Europe, etc. But I digress. See Msg 533247 for details, including a post from Stoli that SoCal's star ratings are from schills.

Coast to Coast used to be a thriving and respected SS. I'm not sure what its status is now. Most recent rating was 1 star for so far this year.

Coast2Coast needs to be put into Signing Central. Go for it, Cheryl.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Coast to Coast, San Dimas, CA be on your toes -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/15 8:00am
 Coast to Coast/Coast 2 Coast Two different SSs. - BearPaw/CO on 7/28/15 12:16pm
 I have already solicited Harry's help in doing so n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/15 12:54pm
 Re: C2C HAD TO THREATEN TO SUE TO GET PAID - Maria Grijalva on 2/17/16 12:56am
 Re: Coast to Coast, San Dimas, CA be on your toes - SoCal Signing Co. on 6/14/16 2:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.