Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc.
Posted by Brenda Truitt of CA on 1/13/16 4:05pm Msg #544116
Yes, I did work for them (before I realized I could check here). AFTER I submitted my "COMPLETED" status and dropped FedEx package, all these instructions popped up. It was Christmas Eve, and all of a sudden the instructions wanted copy of i.d. (which I do anyway), need ASAP delivery, need Mon. a.m. delivery, find FedEx location that will pick up on Saturday. THEN, Monday morning, I get this absurd instruction (on Snapdocs) telling me how I have to PERSONALLY deliver the docs (in another City) because Title HAS to have them now. Crazy!
I politely informed them to READ my previous comments, starting with "Completed" status ... and package dropoff time (couple hours after signing Thurs. afternoon). HER response: "A good signing agent knows where FedEx is open on Saturdays."
WHAT????? I didn't bother letting her know that instructions are given to the notary BEFORE the signing, maybe even DURING the signing, but NEVER, EVER, AFTER package has been DROPPED OFF!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. - Brenda Truitt on 12/28/15 8:19pm
 Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. - BearPaw/CO on 12/28/15 9:01pm
 Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. - Brenda Truitt on 1/13/16 4:05pm
 Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. aka Cockroaches USA n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/28/15 10:37pm
 Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. aka Cockroaches USA - CALISNotary on 1/11/16 4:27pm
 Re: Coast2Coast Signings, Inc. aka Cockroaches USA - Brandi Solano on 1/18/17 9:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.