Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Not really an organizer, protester as such
Posted by  Michelle/AL of AL on 2/10/16 10:30pm Msg #545810
Michelle, it sounds as if you did more than most; and good for you. And, most of all, thank you for not taking my post personally. (It's the only reason I logged back on again this late at night. I started having second thoughts about my post and was afraid I'd offended someone.) Good for you for trying.

Well, I'm going to "put my money where my mouth is" and send out some letters this week to Alabama legislators. New laws are being proposed here in Alabama and I have issues with a few of them. I'm going to be wearing egg on my face if these laws are passed and I've done nothing but run my mouth (and fingers) in this forum.

We notaries have got to do better. We're the ones who are impacted the most by notary law changes.

Alright, let me start work on my letters.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 VA legistators must have lost their minds. First they pass -  MW/VA on 2/10/16 6:37pm
 That's one way of looking at it. What I see is -  Michelle/AL on 2/10/16 9:05pm
 Not really an organizer, protester as such -  NVLSlady/VA on 2/10/16 9:39pm
 Re: Not really an organizer, protester as such -  Michelle/AL on 2/10/16 10:30pm
 in short, no there are no local notary associations in Va n/m - ToniK on 2/10/16 10:15pm
 #Richmond lobbyist - See, we mean well! (Msg #485831) -  NVLSlady/VA on 2/11/16 7:31am
 We did have a VA Notary Network a few years ago, organized n/m -  MW/VA on 2/11/16 12:29pm
 oops--cont.--by one of the notaries. Since we are a -  MW/VA on 2/11/16 12:33pm
 Re: VA legistators must have lost their minds. First they pass - Anthony - Rhonda on 2/11/16 3:53pm
 You can use this link to go the website & leave comments -  MW/VA on 2/11/16 7:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.