Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Makes it obvious why one should cut out the middle man.
Posted by Belinda/CA of CA on 4/29/16 3:35pm Msg #550821
AND, you know someone is going to say you are price fixing. Such paranoia.

AND, a poster from the other day would point out we just have to accept this. A defeatest's perspective.

AND, why wouldn't a self-employed entrepreneur immediately, upon seeing these numbers, determine to step around the middle man and pursue direct contacts? Strive. Market. Fight the good fight. Grow your business. Being in business is not for the faint hearted or settlers. (You have to laugh when you think of the commercial about the Settlers on TV lately. The ones living in a modern community but have a cabin made with boards, filthy clothes, no electricity or running water, etc. Why would we drive a car? We have a horse - we're the Settlers. Why would we have electricity when we have candles? We're the Settlers. Most Notaries could also say, "We're the Settlers."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 below are rates that 5 Star Signing charges... -  Cari on 4/29/16 2:50pm
 does anyone have any recent updates on this SS? n/m -  Cari on 4/29/16 2:53pm
 Makes it obvious why one should cut out the middle man. - Belinda/CA on 4/29/16 3:35pm
 lmao...sooooo true! its a good commercial... n/m -  Cari on 4/29/16 4:51pm
 Re: lmao...sooooo true! its a good commercial... -  Claudine Osborne on 4/29/16 8:19pm
 Do you get those fees, Cari? I can tell you that the -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 11:27am
 I could have taken the post wrong, but I thought -  Linda_H/FL on 4/30/16 11:42am
 Ok. I misunderstood the post. I also don't quite -  MW/VA on 4/30/16 5:07pm
 Don't care what the intermediary makes, ... -  Ernest__CT on 4/30/16 11:08pm
 Agree MW/VA my sentiments exactly. I wouldn't be working n/m - Luckydog on 4/30/16 2:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.