Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yes, here too...I had twice as many calls, texts as I signed
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/27/16 10:00am Msg #559272
and finally quit responding. Mostly low offers, but some were okay, too far to go to though in Friday rush hour, two major fires still burning out of control and growing. didn't need to the drama after a long week of consistent, back to back signings for my best clients requiring no printing of packages and copying for borrower. did have a couple of cancellations, but I quickly refilled these time slot with no issue.

Even had to say no to my best clients, just couldn't fit them all in. I'm on my way out the door now...then home for some gardening and repotting.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, get rested up cuz there's more to come.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Record month of calls and texts - Jose Gutierrez on 8/27/16 9:33am
 Congrats, Jose. My phone was blowing up, too, with -  MW/VA on 8/27/16 9:56am
 Yes, here too...I had twice as many calls, texts as I signed -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/27/16 10:00am
 Re: Yes, here too...I had twice as many calls, texts as I signed - Ali/IL on 8/27/16 10:15am
 Same here. -  Yoli/CA on 8/27/16 2:21pm
 I just posted an update on fires in LEISURE -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/28/16 9:34am
 Very cool...congrats! n/m -  Cari on 8/27/16 11:12am
 Slow beginning but yes, same experience. Nuts toward the end n/m -  Hiba/CA on 8/27/16 11:53am
 Not in my area yet...But I'm hopeful.. Texas always late! - Sheryl/TX on 8/28/16 9:20am
 Re: Record month of calls and texts -  Larry/IL on 8/28/16 6:35pm
 Re: Record month of calls and texts -  NVLSlady/VA on 8/29/16 10:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.