Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: More fraud by a notary = 14 yr sentence! :)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/29/16 2:30pm Msg #561954
I'm always so happy to see a fraudster get caught - and convicted! Smile Thanks for posting.

Just as an aside, though, forgive me for getting on my soapbox for a second... I think the fact that it's a "CA" notary is really irrelevant. Even though CA is obviously just 1 of 50 states, roughly 1 out of every 8 people in this country (or about 12%) lives here. So statistically speaking, more of *everything* is likely to happen here - and it does! Wink Plus, we're an incredibly diverse state, so generalizing about what happens in California (which I often see in many different arenas) is pretty meaningless, imo. The good news is that these folks got caught and are going to suffer the consequences - in prison! Yayyy!

[BTW, this isn't directed at Sue, 'cause I imagine she is well aware of this, but thanks to her for giving me the opportunity to spout off... Smile]
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 More fraud by a CA notary -  sueharke on 9/29/16 1:34pm
 Re: More fraud by a notary = 14 yr sentence! :) -  JanetK_CA on 9/29/16 2:30pm
 A lot of people think they are above the law -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/16 9:34am
 The prisons are very cushy and she'll get out in a year or -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/29/16 4:09pm
 Tnx, Sue, for sharing. n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/30/16 7:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.