Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

A lot of people think they are above the law
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/30/16 9:34am Msg #562001
I'm happy to see that justice is served. A black mark for life on this person's credibility. Won't even be able to work at Wally's or TacoBell.

CA prisons are over crowded. I wouldn't want to be sitting in a jail cell with three other people on thin mattress pads, sharing showers with incarcerated citizens doing time for worse crimes. Bad food (I don't eat bologne, macncheese, white bread, sodium laden processed foods).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 More fraud by a CA notary -  sueharke on 9/29/16 1:34pm
 Re: More fraud by a notary = 14 yr sentence! :) -  JanetK_CA on 9/29/16 2:30pm
 A lot of people think they are above the law -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/16 9:34am
 The prisons are very cushy and she'll get out in a year or -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/29/16 4:09pm
 Tnx, Sue, for sharing. n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/30/16 7:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.