Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Low Ball Offer Reply
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/19/17 12:06pm Msg #568499
I have mine on "sticky note" in the computer (my desktop):
I wish it were not so expensive to run a professional notary signing service; the automobile costs, paper/printing expense, business insurances, training, phone & internet, along with licensing and supplies . . . sure wish I could control those costs. My $xxx.00 fee is based on the cost of doing business and reflects the Value I consistently bring my clients.

Now, I have basis for a new ad: SPECIALS /DISCOUNTS!
*Half price Seller Special* (15 min. signing)= no print, 0-3 mi travel, 1-2 notarizations. And Done.

Seems typical refi is no longer cost effective. Shorter-distance seller, purchase (buyer) and HELOC signings seem to lend themselves to the Flat Fee model - but no less than $85 - that industry is feeding into.

(Was contacted by a seller last week who had package and ready to sign, no courier service needed to ship; but what he didn't have was his wife's schedule (she worked in D.C.). He called back and had to cancel.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Low Ball Offer Reply - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 1/18/17 9:44pm
 Re: Low Ball Offer Reply - pdl/cali on 1/18/17 10:32pm
 Re: Low Ball Offer Reply - Judy/TX on 1/18/17 10:34pm
 BRAVO! MAY I BORROW THIS? n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/18/17 10:48pm
 Time to Band Together - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 1/18/17 11:25pm
 Very deceptive practices since the beginning of time -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 12:47am
 You left out "profit sharing plan" -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 9:00am
 Re: Low Ball Offer Reply - NVLSlady/VA on 1/19/17 12:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.