Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I hear ya about being on time and then having to wait.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 4/28/17 9:01am Msg #574378
yesterday morning my first one was a signing on a purchase and the title co was sending a courier to pick up the docs and deliver out to title. House is in chaos with packing boxes, a nanny is watching a one year old. Wife says, "My husband will be down shortly. He's on a conference call." Great. Her driver's license is expired. Surprise. But, it's within the 5 year time frame that we're allowed in CA. During this time my phone is ringing with other signing offers. Ended up saying no as the time frames were just too tight. No one wanted to be flexible and I just didn't want to run late. Another layer of stress. And, the current one seemed to be going south as I waited on the husband and the courier waited on me. Husband finally came down about 20 minutes later. Very apologetic. Said the president of his company called and wanted to do a conference call. Worked for this company for 5 years and the president had never called him and now when he needed to sign docs this guy calls. Was able to replace the turned down ones with a profitable one for a direct client.

Murphy was out yesterday. Traffic has been a nightmare lately. Accident after accident clogging up the freeways.

Drive safe today everyone and have a great signing day. Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/17 8:20am
 I hear ya about being on time and then having to wait..... - notarydi/CA on 4/28/17 9:01am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade - Theresa AuthenticDocs on 4/28/17 9:42am
 you are so right Theresa and just to make my week complete.. - notarydi/CA on 4/28/17 9:53am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade - Luckydog on 4/28/17 10:17am
 Re: God is good...when life gives you lemons make lemonade -  Negrete on 4/28/17 10:23am
 Yes, God is Good---All the time--even when life doesn't go -  MW/VA on 4/28/17 3:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.