Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

BancServ file upload 30MB limit => caveat
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 6/25/17 9:20am Msg #577337
Completed a Purchase signing engagement for FNT on Friday (facilitated through BancServ) that required scanback of entire package (107 pages) and I had the scan configured for:

1. AutoDetect Color Mode
2. 200 DPI
3. Legal size (as the package was a combination of letter/legal)
4. Optimized
5. No OCR recognition

The total package size was 55MB. Saved it and reopened, then saved it as a Reduced File PDF and that brought it down to 29.5MB.

So, I uploaded the PDF file to the BancServ website (their constraint is a maximum file size of 30MB) and it uploaded beautifully! Yet, when I reached out to the Escrow Officer for this client for confirmation of access to the file, she was unable to open it and the error code was File Corrupted.

I then divided the file into two segments and uploaded each separately and Voila! She could access them.

NOTE TO SELF: If the PDF file size to upload to BancServ is dangerously close to the 30MB constraint - split the file! Smile

Best wishes for success to all! Big Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BancServ file upload 30MB limit => caveat -  Christine/OK on 6/25/17 9:20am
 P.S. The Brother MFC L6800DWT recognizes the distinction -  Christine/OK on 6/25/17 9:32am
 Re: P.S. The Brother MFC L6800DWT recognizes the distinction -  Cari on 6/25/17 10:22am
 Yes, fund the same day-4 me, scanbacks Very rare! Thankfully n/m -  Christine/OK on 6/25/17 10:47am
 Re: P.S. The Brother MFC L6800DWT recognizes the distinction - grapebed on 6/25/17 12:22pm
 :) TYVM, grapebed, it's the process I designed for -  Christine/OK on 6/25/17 1:50pm
 Re: P.S. The Brother MFC L6800DWT recognizes the distinction - Luckydog on 6/25/17 5:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.