Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Executive Notary Services
Posted by Johanna Henry of NY on 6/26/17 3:16pm Msg #577447
I completed a signing with Executive Notary Services (Tamara Cruz) back in February and I'm awaiting payment. According to Tamara the payment was mailed in March but I never received it. She is accusing me of being rude for asking for payment in addition to misplacing the check and wants to charge a $25 stop fee. Since March I have been trying to get paid from this company to no avail. Stay away from this company and Tamara Cruz!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive Notary Services - Johanna Henry on 6/26/17 3:16pm
 Re: Executive Notary Services -  Yoli/CA on 6/26/17 3:33pm
 Johanna, remember the adage that those who accuse you -  Christine/OK on 6/27/17 5:31am
 Please link in SC, and sorry you have to chase your money. -  Cari on 6/27/17 6:41am
 Re: Executive Notary Services -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 7:43am
 Have only had positive experience - Louisiana33 on 6/27/17 10:27am
 Executive Notary Services...Tamara Cruz can call me -  Cari on 6/27/17 4:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.