Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Executive Notary Services
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 6/26/17 3:33pm Msg #577449
So sorry you're having this negative experience.

Personally, I have been working with Tamara and her staff since October 2010. Every transaction with them has been completely positive. Tamara and her staff have always been very nice, very professional and very efficient with me. One time, there was an issue with a TC regarding a CA compliance issue. Tamara backed me up. I've had nothing but good experience with Executive Notary Services and always try to accommodate their files.

Again, sorry you're having to go through the issue you've described. Frown
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive Notary Services - Johanna Henry on 6/26/17 3:16pm
 Re: Executive Notary Services -  Yoli/CA on 6/26/17 3:33pm
 Johanna, remember the adage that those who accuse you -  Christine/OK on 6/27/17 5:31am
 Please link in SC, and sorry you have to chase your money. -  Cari on 6/27/17 6:41am
 Re: Executive Notary Services -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 7:43am
 Have only had positive experience - Louisiana33 on 6/27/17 10:27am
 Executive Notary Services...Tamara Cruz can call me -  Cari on 6/27/17 4:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.