Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary?
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/26/17 11:23pm Msg #577474
Busy EOM today so didn't have much time to spend on this. (And looks like another nice one tomorrow...) But that makes it easier for one of us to slip up and accidentally click on someone we shouldn't have, enabling low-lifes to mess us up.

One thing I l learned not too long ago from someone else on this forum is to pay more attention to the URL and sender addresses on these types of messages. That can be a giveaway, as was the case with today's messages. So many thanks to whomever it was that pointed that out! (I think it was VT_Syrup, but maybe that's because he's such a great source of info here... Wink My apologies for not remembering!)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary? - JanetK_CA on 6/26/17 12:52pm
 Re: Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary? -  Jack/AL on 6/26/17 12:56pm
 I received 5 of them this morning! Beware... - Dawn/OK on 6/26/17 1:03pm
 Re: Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary? - Clem/CA on 6/26/17 1:04pm
 This Has Been Happenning For Awhile Now - PegiT_MN on 6/26/17 1:12pm
 I'd alert someone at NFCU or the tc you receive orders -  MW/VA on 6/26/17 1:13pm
 No idea who to contact... - JanetK_CA on 6/26/17 1:33pm
 You can contact them via FB, someone will reroute your -  Cari on 6/26/17 1:40pm
 Re: No idea who to contact... - James Powell on 6/27/17 6:48am
 Janet: received the same from HomeWiseDocs. Didn't click it n/m -  Stoli on 6/26/17 7:21pm
 Re: Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary? - 5344/TX on 6/26/17 9:39pm
 Re: Be careful of clicking on links today... Or wrong notary? -  JanetK_CA on 6/26/17 11:23pm
 Thanks for the heads up, Janet, I was able to circumvent -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/17 8:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.