Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/30/17 10:09pm Msg #577706
That's only about 15 minutes from my home, so I'm very happy I didn't have anything in that direction today! I heard on the news a bit ago that the only reason there were no deaths is that an off-duty fire captain (wearing shorts and flip flops) was nearby and rushed in to pull the pilot and passenger out of the burning plane. He said he wasn't a hero, just doing what he was trained to do. Lucky for them! A couple of other guys jumped in to help, also.

It's refreshing to be reminded once in a while about all the GOOD people out there in our communities. Usually they don't make the news...

I heard that there may be record numbers of people on road trips this weekend (some folks are off on Monday), so safe travels to all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/30/17 7:10pm
 Re: God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 -  JanetK_CA on 6/30/17 10:09pm
 Re: God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 - pdl/cali on 6/30/17 11:20pm
 Thankfully the right people were in the right place at the -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/1/17 8:03am
 missed being on it by about 30 minutes..... - notarydi/CA on 7/1/17 10:03am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.