Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

missed being on it by about 30 minutes.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/1/17 10:03am Msg #577724
Had a signing down on Balboa Island at 7:30 A.M. Signing went south with the property address being wrong. Only a partial sign with only being able to sign some of the docs. Went through that stretch of the freeway about 9. Think I missed it by about half hour. The angels were definitely doing overtime yesterday morning.

Ended up getting docs redrawn THREE times. Had to go back to Balboa at 8 last night. I was whupped. Love to go down to the island and poke around....but, it was packed with traffic and parking was at a premium.

Three more for today and two for Monday already. Feeling very blessed to have the business and thank goodness I wasn't on the 405 at the wrong time.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/30/17 7:10pm
 Re: God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 -  JanetK_CA on 6/30/17 10:09pm
 Re: God shot on the 405 when that private plane made a 911 - pdl/cali on 6/30/17 11:20pm
 Thankfully the right people were in the right place at the -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/1/17 8:03am
 missed being on it by about 30 minutes..... - notarydi/CA on 7/1/17 10:03am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.