Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

People Need To READ Signing Central FIRST
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 8/11/17 3:35pm Msg #580821
Any outfit that has numerous bad reports like this actor has, you need to be highly wary of, and just don't work for them. However, that said, there are notaries who either neglect to check SC or are so hungry for any scraps thrown their way they'll work for anyone for anything. Then, they moan about not getting paid. I wonder why?
Sorry, I can't feel sorry for anyone who does not check at least two sources - like here.....the numbers site.....or notary beware. You can't work for everyone who calls you. Jerks like this one need to be ignored by us until they finally go out of business. I'm surprised this place is still functioning.......on your hard work. Title companies should also be warned when you are not paid - this garbage needs to stop.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Still NO payment from LEJEUNE NOTARIES - JS_MD on 8/10/17 9:56pm
 Good luck to you+ n/m - grapebed on 8/10/17 11:30pm
 JS, it's disgraceful to be treated in such an unprofessional -  Christine/OK on 8/11/17 4:52am
 Re: Still NO payment from LEJEUNE NOTARIES -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/11/17 7:39am
 Re: Still NO payment from LEJEUNE NOTARIES - Luckydog on 8/11/17 10:13am
 YES Lucky...Can't Pay...Don't play. n/m - HeatherR/CA on 8/11/17 10:22am
 There is absolutely no excuse for not paying nsa's for the -  Cari on 8/12/17 12:17am
 Re: Still NO payment from LEJEUNE NOTARIES -  canotaryhere on 8/11/17 9:25am
 People Need To READ Signing Central FIRST -  Scriba/NM on 8/11/17 3:35pm
 If one studies the reviews in Signing Central,it's basically -  Christine/OK on 8/11/17 4:01pm
 Re: People Need To READ Signing Central FIRST - aanotary on 8/11/17 4:20pm
 Re: People Need To READ Signing Central FIRST - itsmarit on 8/11/17 11:51pm
 What state are you based in Marit? -  Christine/OK on 8/12/17 3:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.