Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

He can't run it the way he wishes
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 11/11/17 5:09pm Msg #586371
It's a business advertised and open to all NSA's wishing to advertise on his sight. He has a responsibility to operate under State and Federal guidelines as nationally listed business and practice standard regulations set forth. He picks and choose who to call, what questions to ask them, threaten to remove their paid listings, edits your private information on your profile to the way he see's fit without your knowledge, cancel your listing without telling you. Is any of that disclosed when you signed up and paid him the money to do that? Sounds like discrimination to me on his choosing and his whims and tangents.

.....Why is Jeremy the one determining the "qualified" ones from the "unqualified" ones? Because he can? Because it's his sight? He should give everyone that test (same questions) before he accepts their money and then if they pass his test, get entrance to his "elitist" website and collect his money. Then if you want #1 spot it will cost you $$$ more.
He doesn't operate logically. He takes their money first, then will kick you off if you don't answer his questions to his satisfaction anytime of day or night, and people think that's okay, and even boost about it. If you pass his test 100% you SHOULD be awarded his #1 spot because you excel, not because you have to pay for it. What's the sense then?

As far as I am concerned, when YOUR state awards you a commission we are all equal for that state and are qualified notary's or we would not be commissioned. If he wants everyone certified, then he should stipulate that up front, and then prove you passed the XYZ certification or then can sell you his 123 certification program at that time. Quit taking people's money first!

I have a free listing with him. He called me twice. He will never see a dime of my money. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... -  OR on 11/10/17 11:24pm
 Re: Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/11/17 6:39am
 Re: Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... - ananotary on 11/11/17 9:15am
 Re: Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... - Lee/AR on 11/11/17 9:29am
 Re: Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... - Luckydog on 11/11/17 12:14pm
 Had exact same experience this past week. Oh well... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/11/17 1:16pm
 Re: Numbers just tested me...is that a joke or... - Lee/AR on 11/11/17 6:40am
 A lot has been posted about this over the past months. JB -  MW/VA on 11/11/17 11:45am
 Re: A lot has been posted about this over the past months. JB - grapebed on 11/11/17 12:05pm
 Good move GB! I agree with you n/m - Luckydog on 11/11/17 12:16pm
 It Depends On Your Area & Where You Are On The List - PegiT_MN on 11/11/17 12:51pm
 Re: It Depends On Your Area & Where You Are On The List -  JanetK_CA on 11/11/17 1:32pm
 Janet- couldn't agree more. n/m - ananotary on 11/11/17 6:13pm
 He can't run it the way he wishes - Luckydog on 11/11/17 5:09pm
 He IS running it the way he wishes. Who's going to stop him? -  JanetK_CA on 11/12/17 5:13pm
 Re: He IS running it the way he wishes. Who - Luckydog on 11/13/17 10:44am
 Re: He IS running it the way he wishes. Who - SteveS/CA on 11/13/17 11:06am
 Agree -  janCA on 11/13/17 11:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.