Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

tonight's signing went sooooo south.........
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 12/5/17 12:13am Msg #587210
Direct client asked me to go quite some distance to do a signing. The signers agreed to meet me part of the way. So, it was only a 75 mile drive that took 2.25 hours to get there. They wanted to meet at an In N Out Burger off the freeway. Ok, no problem. Same client and now she has a second signing same area. That buyer also agrees to meet at the In N Out. First one goes smooth. Maybe 5 people in the restaurant. Second buyer gets there....we're not there 5 minutes when a school bus dumps 75 -100 boisterous high school kids coming back from some sporting competition at the restaurant. It was OVERWHELMING the noise. My signer and I looked each other in the eye in panic mode....where else can we go? There was literally only a gas station.....nothing else. So, we quietly went through the docs and after about 10 minutes busted out laughing.....he said it certainly will be the most memorable first time buying experience for him....and one of the most memorable signings I've had in a long time! Buyer #2 said normally, you could roll a bowling ball through this place and not hit anyone....who knew? Only took 3 hours to get back.....Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 tonight's signing went sooooo south......... - notarydi/CA on 12/5/17 12:13am
 Re: tonight -  JanetK_CA on 12/5/17 1:52am
 Re: tonight -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/5/17 6:36am
 That drive deserves a Double-Double to go! n/m - Bear900/CA on 12/5/17 11:01am
 Re: tonight - Luckydog on 12/5/17 1:07pm
 and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... - notarydi/CA on 12/5/17 1:38pm
 Re: and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... - Luckydog on 12/5/17 7:21pm
 Re: and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 8:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.