Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: tonight
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/5/17 6:36am Msg #587216
You certainly earned your keep, and I'm sure gathered a few points on these assignments. Drag to drive so far, but of course always at the peak hour, right?

I had an interesting day...not signing related. I made an appointment to take my drivers' license written test, get a new photo, give a thumbprint and take the vision test for renewal in January. I was too busy last week to get in. Two DMV's were down due to server issues, got to the third one and got right in and got it all done. The DMV people are awesome. A couple of them were actually comics...remember when everyone was so somber and cranky? Those days have changed. A couple of the guys were wearing Hawaiian shirts and Bermuda shorts since it was such a beautiful day. One guy had a Christmas T-shirt on...he looked like a Christmas tree with a bow tie at the neck line. The DMV actually has cards you can fill out to "tell us how we're doing." Refreshing. I only had one signing yesterday and it was a HELOC. The couple own their home outright. They were going to do a RM, but then decided the costs were exorbitant and they would be mandated to take an annual amount as a draw. The HELOC was a promotional product and fixed for life of the loan. Has to be repaid in 20 years if they decide to use it.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 tonight's signing went sooooo south......... - notarydi/CA on 12/5/17 12:13am
 Re: tonight -  JanetK_CA on 12/5/17 1:52am
 Re: tonight -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/5/17 6:36am
 That drive deserves a Double-Double to go! n/m - Bear900/CA on 12/5/17 11:01am
 Re: tonight - Luckydog on 12/5/17 1:07pm
 and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... - notarydi/CA on 12/5/17 1:38pm
 Re: and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... - Luckydog on 12/5/17 7:21pm
 Re: and, the first couple at the end....tipped me $20... -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 8:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.