Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

And on the subject of "Completing the notarization"
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 3/15/18 9:53am Msg #591171
I'd have no problem saying that to a notary who didn't follow through with that protocol. And NO Double-standard here; I always stamp (place my seal) and sign in front of the signers (according to a recent dialogue with an atty, it's the Law).

My problem comes when "fingers" are pointed, while some blatant failures to realize that some of the customary notary behaviors we've fallen into <may not> actually be ALL correct. Unless it's a grievous violation (like not having signer in my presence Or placing a seal without the necessary notarial language), I might not be as quick to complain Officially (after all my closing atty dispensed with the Oath, sigh).

Honestly, the consistency and professional standard set by many here continues to Inspire me to do my level-headed Best and Represent at all times! Thank You everyone for your dedication - those who take the time to correct, mold & train, as well as newer ones who don't mind seeking direction and questioning procedure.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Parcel Post Notary - NVLSlady/VA on 3/14/18 8:30pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/18 11:02pm
 Re: Parcel Post Notary n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:27am
 Re: hasn't completed the notarization - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:31am
 And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 9:53am
 Re: And on the subject of "Completing the notarization" -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:55pm
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate the situation. -  MW/VA on 3/15/18 9:48am
 I'm glad you were able to accommodate - NVLSlady/VA on 3/15/18 10:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.