Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing Central good vs bad reviews...what do you do?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/22/18 10:38am Msg #594942
How many NSA's put review's in Signing Central good vs bad ones?

This came from a 1.5 star company who emails lowball offers and I sent him a screenshot of his rankings and reviews:

"If you follow the instructions you get paid. Unfortunately many Notaries post online reviews before even contacting us regarding their payment. We handle thousands of orders and have thousands of happy Notaries.

As a Notary myself, I don’t post positive reviews of companies I work for. Why would I want to tell others about companies who give me great business?

I’ll go ahead and take you off our list if you’d like."

He also says his bad reviews from non payment are because the notaries do not know how to fill out their payment forms correctly, dating back to 2013. It must be complicated. lol

Let's take guess who I am talking about? Two words, 1st word starting with an "S"

For myself, I rate the good with the bad and only if I have business with them. I like to build up my great companies when deserved. The score is everything here, and when they do good, I do good. That is my thinking..and when they are horrible, I like to be honest and warn others. Just me. Rating a company has nothing to do with competition for offers, it just makes them shine to acquire more title companies to close for.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Central good vs bad reviews...what do you do? - Luckydog on 6/22/18 10:38am
 I post my experiences in SC. I also look & see that there -  MW/VA on 6/22/18 11:31am
 I only work for 2 SS...... - notarydi/CA on 6/22/18 2:38pm
 I try to focus on direct business. Putting in Subject line - - NVLSlady/VA on 6/22/18 3:15pm
 Okay . . . I'll play along Luckydog . . . - PegiT_MN on 6/22/18 2:37pm
 You got it! Signing Trac! - Luckydog on 6/22/18 6:05pm
 Re: Signing Central good vs bad reviews...what do you do? - SteveS/CA on 6/22/18 5:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.