Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Recommended pre-license provider... ALERT to all NOTROT.
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 6/23/18 10:47am Msg #594987
I got a PM from this person.... bet most of you did too.
What drew my attention to the PM was the name of the supposed company who sent it.. Notary Cloud LLC.
You may remember last 2 weeks of my postings have involved this company who sent a paper check in pmt for the one and only job done - at the same time - Notary Cloud used the 'Refer to Maker' request at their bank to NOT allow the check to be cashed for a reason which they are not required to explain to their bank thereby avoiding 'stop payment' fees but leaves the receiving party (Me) holding the bag + my bank fees. End of story is we got paid.
Anyway, this person posting here has a 530 area code, which is No. California... and shows as an Investment company.
I believe its a ruse to get onto this site and check what is being said about Notary Cloud LLC without putting the company on the SC.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Recommended pre-license provider - Tina Peters on 6/22/18 7:48pm
 Before you do that... - Lee/AR on 6/22/18 8:35pm
 Re: Recommended pre-license provider - Luckydog on 6/22/18 8:35pm
 Re: Recommended pre-license provider -  VT_Syrup on 6/23/18 6:39am
 Re: Recommended pre-license provider...more -  VT_Syrup on 6/23/18 6:54am
 Re: Recommended pre-license provider... ALERT to all NOTROT. -  Pamela/CA on 6/23/18 10:47am
 Notaries are licensed--we're commissioned. You clearly -  MW/VA on 6/23/18 11:48am
 Notaries are NOT licensed --- we're commissioed. n/m - Jack/AL on 6/24/18 10:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.