Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Knew it would devolve into this.....
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 6/24/18 1:17pm Msg #595112
... I used to be a 'lurker' just scrolling thru to see if any pertinent info for MSA's would show up.
Then I began posting in 2013 and got "killed" by one or two of you who are posting for this Garland thread because I openly and correctly referred to my certifying membership organization by its proper name... NNA.

My next 'bad' post following year was regarding my refusal to sign any contracts binding me and my future income to a non-credentialed, unlicensed, 3rd party Signing Service who are exempt from lawsuits.
Boy did someone here make herself Judge, Jury and Executioner on that one too - saying I had just killed my business and making personal comments.
Well, she was wrong then and she is wrong now.
This site, that I'm paying to be on, is for Notaries Public and Notary Signing Agents. Period. If SS put in a comment now and then, that's fine BUT it is NOT their worksite, it is ours. If ANY SS threatens an NSA on this Site we should ALL get very serious about even allowing SS to be here. Additionally, that a few of you actually set upon another NSA is disgusting and repugnant.
This is why I keep getting PM's from Lurkers who pay but do not Post. Many of them think you Regulars are arrogant and judgemental.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Knew it would devolve into this..... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 1:17pm
 I agree with this.. - Linda_H/FL on 6/24/18 1:48pm
 Re: I agree with this..Thank you fellow NSA... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 1:59pm
 Re: I agree with this..Thank you fellow NSA... - MariaMO on 6/24/18 2:39pm
 Re: I agree with this.. - MariaMO on 6/24/18 2:43pm
 Re: I agree with this.. -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/18 9:51am
 Re: Knew it would devolve into this..... - MariaMO on 6/24/18 2:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.