Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Today sent msg to Harry Shoemaker....
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 6/24/18 5:05pm Msg #595124
.... I think Notary Rotary could be a GIANT in the Industry if they deliver on their Company Mission Statement advertise on their FB page:
"Company Overview
Nationwide notary organization providing a wide range of products and services to notaries public and notary signing agents."
Does anyone see the words Title Company, Escrow Service, Mortgage Broker... how bout, Signing Services? No. Neither do I. NR is a working website for Notaries by Notaries... and we pay the fee for this meeting room.
I can hear the thunder of dozens of NSA's running for the door after today's' despicable evisceration of NSA on NSA all over a single SS causing dissension among us to her advantage while tinkering with our valuable rating system to optimize her own Company's uneven ratings. Which BTW, couldn't happen, Sir, if you would allow the Notary posting the review to also be named - and let Community judge the review. Pamela Ezra, CA
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Today sent msg to Harry Shoemaker.... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 5:05pm
 WTH are you talking about? - anotaryinva on 6/24/18 5:54pm
 I agree. I don't understand this rant at all. NR is the -  MW/VA on 6/24/18 5:59pm
 Re: I agree. ..... What RANT are you talking about... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 6:22pm
 Re: WTH are you talking about? What in world you shouting -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 6:19pm
 Re: WTH are you talking about? - NotaryOH on 6/24/18 10:35pm
 Re: WTH are you talking about? - NotaryOH on 6/24/18 10:38pm
 I suggest we put this in our rear view mirror & move on... -  JanetK_CA on 6/24/18 7:54pm
 Re: I suggest we put this in our rear view mirror & move on... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 8:02pm
 Thanks for clarifying. There's also the "report" button, -  MW/VA on 6/24/18 8:50pm
 Re: Thanks for clarifying..... Yes MW.... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 9:30pm
 Posters please use proper English, grammar, sentence syntax - grapebed on 6/24/18 9:53pm
 Re: Posters please use proper English, grammar, sentence syntax - NotaryOH on 6/24/18 10:32pm
 Re: Today sent msg to Harry Shoemaker.... - shooterclay on 6/24/18 10:32pm
 Re: Today sent msg to Harry Shoemaker.... - Clem/CA on 6/25/18 8:20am
 Re: Today sent msg to Harry Shoemaker.... - TeresaJ on 6/25/18 3:19am
 I agree with some of what you say - Jgarland on 6/25/18 11:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.