Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Feel like I'm being played. Thoughts?
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 6/25/18 9:06am Msg #595168
Accommodated a signing on 5/3/18.

Sent SS my first inquiry on 6/6/18, as my usual process. They immediately responded that check had been processed 5/30/18 and mailed probably a couple of days later (address verified).

My next email on 6/11/18 asked if not received by 6/15/18 would they be willing to re-issue. Same day response, "yes, of course."

6/15/18 I emailed advising check was not received and please re-issue. They responded they'd put a stop payment on that original check and were re-issuing and new check would be mailed the following Monday.

My next communication of 6/22/18, I advised them check has not arrived and their account is not 20 days delinquent. I further asked if they had e-check capability. They responded: "Your check has now been mailed twice- not sure why you are not receiving them. We do not do E-checks. We are placing a stop payment on this 2nd check AGAIN and will send a check fedex to your location at: 3220 Sante Fe Way #152, Rocklin, CA 95765.
This way, we can track it and make sure you receive without issue." My reply on 6/23/18: "Thanks for taking that extra step to secure my check! Greatly appreciated. I don't know what's going on with that piece of mail. Everything else seems to be getting delivered -- all my bills seem to arrive timely (LOL). You have the correct address. Please provide that Fedex tracking number and I'll keep an eye on it as well. Thanks again!"

This SS has a 3-star rating. Very few reviews. I've worked with them one other time in 2009 and was paid within 3 weeks. They are not avoiding me. They are responding promptly to my inquiries. They appear to be working with me to get me paid. So, why am I getting that queasy feeling ... ? Sure hope my belly is wrong and Fedex delivers today/tomorrow!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Feel like I'm being played. Thoughts? - Yoli/CA on 6/25/18 9:06am
 Re: Feel like I -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/25/18 9:16am
 Glad I was wrong. Fedex just delivered check. Yay!!! n/m - Yoli/CA on 6/25/18 11:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.