Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: You Think Amrock Fees Are Low . . Service Link Is Paying . .
Posted by  janCA of CA on 7/11/18 9:31am Msg #595777
You see, that's the problem. It seems to me so many keep dropping their comfort level.

SL used to be one of the best. TS used to be one of the best. And how many others? They've dropped their fees more than 50% over the past 5+ years while all expenses have doubled, tripled over the same amount of time. And the notaries that are taking these fees just keep on coming, a new wave every six months or so. And all the third parties that just keep reaming the SA.

I was called by an SS the other day, who's been in business almost as long as I have and this was the first call I've ever gotten from them. Told them my standard fee, which is $125, has been for years. Of course, they offer that standard $100, which seems to be more than most nowadays, but used to be the norm because evidently that was "industry standard", which again, NSA's did that to themselves. Then this SS said could we split or meet me half way, something to that effect and so I said I'll come down to $115. So that's what we agreed upon.

The docs come and wouldn't you know it the CD has $200 to the SS. Making half off our backs, really infuriates me. Should they make a profit? Of course. But 50%, hell no.

And when a title company offers these ridiculous fees, they're following in the steps of SS's. It's best just to kick them to the curb and let these clueless notaries take all they can handle and work their arses off for very little pay. Sooner or later they're going to "get it" or drop dead from exhaustion.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 You Think Amrock Fees Are Low . . Service Link Is Paying . . - PegiT_MN on 7/10/18 12:18pm
 Are you doing them for this fee? - Lee/AR on 7/10/18 12:58pm
 Re: Are you doing them for this fee? - PegiT_MN on 7/10/18 4:34pm
 Less work = lower pay - BobbiCT on 7/10/18 1:46pm
 Sadly, you are correct, BobbiCT - Lee/AR on 7/10/18 3:53pm
 Yep. Those fees are a recipe for financial failure! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/10/18 4:03pm
 I completely agree with Janet. Ridiculous! ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 7/10/18 5:17pm
 Re: You Think Amrock Fees Are Low . . Service Link Is Paying . . - kcg on 7/10/18 1:59pm
 I fired ServicrLink a year ago. I do get calls from them - grapebed on 7/10/18 2:35pm
 Re: You Think Amrock Fees Are Low . . Service Link Is Paying . . -  janCA on 7/11/18 9:31am
 Well said, Jan! Totally agree! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/12/18 6:44pm
 Re: You Think Amrock Fees Are Low . . Service Link Is Paying . . - CopperheadVA on 7/10/18 5:59pm
 Dunno still getting 12* for Amrock Quicken. - CH2inCA on 7/10/18 11:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.